Pre-need planning is not only a gift to your loved ones but lifts the burden off the family.
Advanced planning for services before you actually need them is a selfless act to help your family avoid burdensome decisions at a time of grief. When you outline your final wishes, you do more than make sure your life will be celebrated the way you envision it—you also help alleviate future stress for those you love. Pre-planning with Miller & Hill Funeral Directors ensures that:
- Your wishes and desire are carried out after your death.
- Your family members and loved ones will not have to make difficult decisions during an emotional time.
- Financial responsibilities are simplified (pre-funded funerals avoid increases in costs).
- Pre-planning has several advantages, including giving you the ability to design your entire service to alleviate decisions for loved ones, it can include as many details as you desire, such as:
- Traditional funeral and burial or cremation services
- Viewing, wake or reception
- Location (funeral home, place of worship, cemetery)
- Religious/spiritual ceremony or secular gathering
- Specific readings, music for service
- Donation requests in lieu of flowers; memorial contributions
- Special requests
We have several Service Plans available and would be delighted to discuss any them with you at our establishment or at your home; whichever is more convenient and comfortable for you. We understand that even when you are not ill, planning your own funeral can be an emotional conversation. Our endeavor is to make you as comfortable as possible and to assist in creating an easy decision-making process. We will keep your desire on file, at no charge, so that when the time comes to say farewell, your loved ones will have peace of mind knowing that your wishes have been fulfilled.